Current and Past Projects and Grant Awards
A Look at Our Successes
Here are some projects our consultants have been involved with:
Bernalillo County (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- Assisting with design of the behavioral health care system and enhancement of crisis services, including development of a crisis stabilization facility.
Colorado River Behavioral Health (Yuma, Arizona)
- Provided quality management review, auditing and training.
Arizona Department of Economic Security (Phoenix, Arizona) – Just starting!
- Providing clinical quality management support services statewide for the Division of Developmental Disabilities, as the division administers behavioral health services for the Arizona Long-Term Care System.
Our recent grant awards include:
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Primary Behavioral Health Care Integration grant for integrated care services, in partnership with Assurance Health and Wellness.
- Health Resources and Services Administration grant through the University of Michigan Workforce Consortium, to support behavioral health workforce development.
For more information, please call us at (520) 325-4268.