Community Partnership Care Coordination offers a full range of behavioral health services for adults of any age, all delivered by highly trained, experienced and licensed staff.
Our expertise includes:
- Trauma-informed care;
- Substance abuse treatment;
- Mood disorders;
- Eating disorders;
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR); and
- Reactions to significant life events such as miscarriage and death, divorce, change in employment or a partner’s deployment.
Our services are tailored to each member’s needs, building upon his or her strengths, culture and resources. We provide solution-focused therapy for individuals and families as well as psychiatric assessments and medications.
Our staff have specific experience serving:
- Active-duty service members, veterans and their families;
- Individuals who are deaf or with significant hearing loss who rely on American Sign Language to communicate;
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender adults; and
- Older adults.
For more information, or to request services, call (520) 901-4800 during regular clinic hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.