Community Partnership Care Coordination offers services for adults that include:
- Individualized, short-term, solution-focused treatments;
- Assertive Community Treatment for individuals with serious mental illnesses;
- Psychiatric assessments and medications for psychiatric issues;
- Therapy for individuals, couples, groups and families;
- Therapy/support for military veterans, active-duty service members and their families; and
- Collaborative behavioral and primary health care.
Our expertise includes:
- Trauma-informed care;
- Substance abuse treatment;
- Treatment for mood disorders and eating disorders; and
For more information, or to request services, call (520) 901-4800 during regular clinic hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.