Child and Family Services
Community Partnership Care Coordination (CPCC) is a trusted resource for a full range of behavioral health services. Our decades of experience, along with our highly trained licensed psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, psychologists, social workers and professional counselors can offer resources and support for valued patients.
CPCC offers therapy and other services for children, teens and families, delivered by staff trained and experienced with these populations. We are qualified to work with children as young as three years of age (usually along with family members).
We’re here to help when children and family members face challenges such as:
- Substance use;
- Reactions to life events, such as a loved one’s death, divorce or a parent’s deployment;
- Effects of abuse or neglect;
- Domestic violence;
- ADD or ADHD;
- Behavioral and academic problems;
- Depression, anxiety and other emotional difficulties; and
- Psychological and psychoeducational evaluations
Our services are tailored to each family and its culture.
Our staff includes individuals who are fluent in Spanish and American Sign Language and experienced in deaf culture.
For more information, or to request services, call (520) 901-4800 during regular clinic hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.