Community Partnership Care Coordination’s caring, experienced and dedicated team provides services tailored to specific needs.
We feature short-term, solution-focused treatment and support, as well as services such as the following:
- Individual, couples, group and family therapy;
- DUI screening, education and treatment;
- Psychiatric services including medication management;
- Psychological testing;
- Support and rehabilitation services;
- Collaborative behavioral and primary health care; and
- Substance abuse treatment.
We serve all ages, and our staff includes individuals who specialize in working with children.
We also offer services tailored to active-duty military, veterans and their families.
With 20 years’ experience with behavioral health services in southern Arizona, we also have unique knowledge of other community resources that can complement your care.
Clinic office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday, and appointments are available on weekdays and evenings. You can schedule an appointment by calling (520) 901-4800 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking for information about our specialized programs for individuals with Serious Mental Illness, please go to our pages on Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) teams and Housing Programs.