Long-term housing creates stability.
Long-term housing stability is a foundation for recovery for people with serious mental illness and their families. As preferred housing provider for Cenpatico Integrated Care, CPCC helps individuals obtain and maintain safe, stable and affordable housing.
Experience that works for you. We have significant knowledge and experience with state and federal housing programs and evidence-based practices. We have 20 years of experience in housing, as southern Arizona’s former Regional Behavioral Health Authority. And we’ve also been a leader in the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Continuum of Care program.
We follow the Housing First model. This is a national approach to homelessness, which promotes easy access to housing and encourages client choice. We see stable housing as essential to recovery.
What we offer:
- Development of client-driven goals to promote housing stability;
- Advocacy for safe and affordable housing opportunities;
- Client-centered support, including family and peer support, and personal care;
- Life skills training, employment support and other rehabilitation services;
- Coordination of care with other health care providers; and
- Financial assistance with rental payments.
Through its subsidiaries, Community Partners owns, manages, and has access to 660 housing units in Tucson and southern Arizona.
Please contact Cenpatico Integrated Care if you are interested in referring a member to housing or housing support services. Cenpatico can take you through the referral process, which varies depending on the member’s status in the system.
Cenpatico Member Services: (866) 495-6738 or TTY/TDD at (877) 613-2076.
Other questions? Call CPCC at (520) 618-8810.
This program receives funding from Cenpatico Integrated Care.