Information for Healthcare Providers
Community Partnership Care Coordination (CPCC) is a new name for an old friend, and a trusted resource for a full range of behavioral health services.
Through our sister company Community Partnership of Southern Arizona, we served for 20 years as the Regional Behavioral Health Authority in Pima County. That gives us a unique perspective and deep knowledge of treatment modalities, evidence-based practices, the public behavioral health system and a range of governmental agencies, as well as the diverse cultures and populations in the area.
CPCC is an outpatient behavioral health clinic offering a wide variety of comprehensive therapy services for children and adults, including treatment for depression and anxiety and support for grief, loss and other life-change events.
Our highly trained and caring social workers, professional counselors, psychologists, nurse practitioners and psychiatrist can offer therapy and support for your valued patients that is client-centered and solution-oriented.
We offer timely appointments and are skilled in care coordination so will keep you informed about progress. Together, we can work toward the health and well-being of the member.
Our expertise includes:
- Trauma-informed care.
- Substance abuse treatment.
- Treatment for mood disorders and eating disorders.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).
We can offer your patients:
- Individualized, short-term, solution-focused treatments.
- Therapy for individuals, couples, groups and families.
- Therapy/support for military veterans, active-duty service members and their families.
- Collaborative behavioral and primary health care.
- Psychiatric assessments and medications for psychiatric issues.
- Psychological testing.
We also offer DUI screening, education and treatment and other specialty services.
We accept most insurance plans, but we recommend that you or your client contact us to confirm coverage under their specific plan.
The CPCC clinic is centrally located at 4601 E. Broadway, just west of Swan Road, on SunTran Broadway Bus Route 8.
For more information or to make a referral, call (520) 901-4800 during regular clinic hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.