Brief Intervention Program Crisis Services
TUCSON, AZ 85716
Desert Garden is part of the Crisis System of Care. Our crisis services are available to adults (ages 18 and over) immediately following a crisis event. The program offers short-term crisis stabilization for those enrolled in Cenpatico Integrated Care (AHCCCS enrolled members). Desert Garden’s services include crisis stabilization and therapeutic and supportive care for up to 10 days. We accept referrals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- To assess and resolve the immediate crisis
- To improve members’ functioning
- To assist members in sustaining their rehabilitation progress
- To assist members in reconnecting with their recovery goals and path
- To assist members in their continued progression to wellness
For admission for crisis stabilization services at Desert Garden Brief Intervention Program, the criteria are:
- A referral from an ICCA, crisis mobile team, NurseWise, an Assertive Community Treatment team, the Crisis Response Center or 23-hour observation unit
- Title XIX enrolled member
- Significant recent risk of harm
- Safety risk due to a serious functional impairment resulting from psychiatric symptoms
To make a referral, please call Desert Garden at: (520) 618-8800.
This program receives funding from AHCCCS and the State of Arizona through Cenpatico Integrated Care.