What we offer:
- Development of client-driven goals to promote housing stability;
- Advocacy for safe and affordable housing opportunities;
- Client-centered support, including family and peer support, and personal care;
- Life skills training, employment support and other rehabilitation services;
- Coordination of care with other health care providers; and
- Financial assistance with rental payments.
Community Partners owns, manages and has access to 660 housing units in Tucson and southern Arizona.
Please contact Cenpatico Integrated Care if you are interested in referring a member for housing or housing-support services. Cenpatico can take you through the referral process, which varies depending on the member’s status in the care system.
Cenpatico Member Services: (866) 495-6738 or TTY/TDD at (877) 613-2076.
Other questions? Call CPCC at (520) 618-8810.
This program receives funding from Cenpatico Integrated Care.