Community Partners is a non-profit organization with more than 20 years of experience providing quality healthcare services to individuals and families, including the development and management of a comprehensive, effective behavioral healthcare network.
As a leading integrated healthcare organization in Arizona, Community Partners serves close to 11,000 members through multiple clinical locations in Tucson, Phoenix, and rural communities of Central and Southern Arizona.
Community Partners Subsidiaries
- Community Partners Integrated Healthcare
- Community Behavioral Health Properties (CBHP)
- Community Partnership of Southern Arizona (CPSA)
- Mental Health Resources, Inc. (MHRI)
- Community Partners Business Solutions
Our mission is to deliver innovative service and quality as your caring health, business and community partner.
We believe in being Capable, Dedicated, Personable, Knowledgeable and Innovative in all that we do.