We are proud to be your resource for fully integrated Supportive Housing services, wrap-around support to promote rehabilitation and housing stability for our community’s most vulnerable population.
Community Partners and its housing subsidiaries (Community Partnership of Southern Arizona, Mental Health Resources, Inc. and Sonrisa) believe in the value of safe, stable and affordable housing. By promoting easy access to housing support and offering rent subsidies to homeless individuals, we help those with serious mental illness or substance use disorder build a foundation for long-term housing stability and greater wellness. We also proudly serve veterans and offer interpreter services.
- Rental assistance for homeless individuals with disabilities and their families, as well as specialized assistance for young adults with serious mental illness
- Leasing assistance through Mental Health Resources, Inc. (MHRI) property management for low-income individuals with serious mental illness and/or substance use disorder
- Housing referrals through Cenpatico Integrated Care coordinated entry
Continuum of Care
As the Collaborative Applicant for the U.S. Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Continuum of Care (CoC) program in Pima County, we are committed to providing direct housing placement. Each year, we administer millions of dollars in HUD CoC funds to financially assist homeless adults with disabilities and their families. The CoC Program is designed to promote:
- Community-wide commitment to end homelessness
- Funding for efforts to quickly rehouse homeless individuals and families, while minimizing the trauma and dislocation caused by homelessness
- Access and use of mainstream programs by homeless individuals and families
- Self-sufficiency among individuals and families experiencing homelessness
We follow the Housing First model. This is a national approach to addressing homelessness, which promotes lowering barriers to housing and client choice. In addition, we are committed to the Tucson Pima Collaboration to End Homelessness (TPCH).
Community Partners Integrated Healthcare offers wrap-around behavioral health services to give you the support you need to stay at home and on the path to recovery, including:
- Personalized goal development to promote safe, stable housing
- Advocacy for safe and affordable housing
- Individual, family and peer support
- Life skills, training, employment support and other rehabilitation services
- Coordination of care with other providers
- Rental assistance, with no minimum
Services available in Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, Santa Cruz and Pima Counties. This program receives funding from AHCCCS and the State of Arizona through Cenpatico Integrated Care.
We offer rental assistance to qualifying adults with serious mental illness and/or substance use disorder. Specialized rental assistance and support is also offered to young adults with serious mental illness (ages 18-24) at our award-winning Sonrisa Apartments.
In addition, Mental Health Resources, Inc. (MHRI) property management provides housing to low-income adults and those with serious mental illness and/or substance use disorder across Tucson and Southern Arizona.
Community Partners Housing Assistance will meet you where you are. We are your first and best choice for housing services—dedicated to showing you the way home.
please call our Supportive Housing Team at (520) 618-8810