Founded and based in Tucson, Community Partners has developed a comprehensive behavioral healthcare system that continues to serve Pima county for more that 20 years and Southeastern Arizona for 15 years and counting.
In addition to ensuring member access to comprehensive care for mental health and Substance Use Disorder, we support a range of other local efforts to foster recovery, improve lives and contribute to the greater good. Our work includes:
- Development of the Crisis Response Center
- Partnerships with the criminal justice system
- Acquisition and oversight of the largest supportive housing system in the area
- Community-education initiatives that help non-professionals recognize and intervene when someone shows signs of a mental health or substance use crisis
We believe in:
- Whole-health focused treatment planning
- Individualized care for multi-dimensional wellness
- Investing in population health and housing stability
We have the pleasure of collaborating with a range of organizations and individuals to improve the lives of Medicaid members diagnosed with mental health and/or Substance Use Disorder.
Many visionary Arizonans work with us to create innovative programs informed by a belief in recovery, the importance and potential benefits of member and family participation and the need for systems to effectively and efficiently serve the community to make the best use of taxpayer dollars.