As a licensed integrated provider, we offer a supportive and caring environment for all of your health and wellness needs. We offer physical health and behavioral healthcare, in an integrated approach focused on whole health, education and lifestyle improvement.
Our physician-supervised wellness centers specialize in integrated healthcare that is tailored to your individual health needs. We proudly offer a wide range of services designed to enhance your personal wellness, including primary medical care, mental health and substance use recovery groups, individual counseling, peer support, nutrition education, chronic disease management, tobacco cessation, health screenings, member employment training and lab services. Telemedicine options are also available.
If you are experiencing an immediate crisis, contact the 24-Hour Crisis Line:
For Central Arizona, please call 800-631-1314
For Southern Arizona, please call 866-495-6735
Explore our specialized programs below:
Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
We provide integrated help for individuals with a serious mental illness (SMI) in a supportive team environment, leveraging decades of expertise for the highest quality of care. We provide wrap-around stabilization, including housing services.
Our community treatment and rehabilitation model helps decrease hospital admissions, first responder calls and ER visits. It also increases compliance with medication, improves self-sufficiency and fosters independence.
ACT uses interdisciplinary team treatment based on the SAMHSA best-practice models, focused on a shared caseload to ensure exceptional team support. This intensive approach includes:
- Community-based services anytime, anywhere
- Unlimited treatment frequency and duration
- Flexible service delivery
- Full scope of services to meet unique needs
Who Can ACT Help?
We serve adults with Title XIX SMI, including those who suffer from:
- Schizophrenia spectrum disorders
- Bipolar spectrum disorders
- Schizoaffective spectrum disorders
- Co-occurring substance use and behavioral health disorders
Our focus includes those who regularly use inpatient care and/or are at high risk for/ or are in the criminal justice system. These individuals may be unable to perform daily tasks, may be homeless or having difficulty staying employed.
Desert Garden Behavioral Health Residential Program
Community Partners Integrated Healthcare offers a crisis residential program with stays of up to 10 days.
Desert Garden is part of our crisis system of care. The program offers short-term, post-inpatient stabilization for adults ages 18+ enrolled in Cenpatico Integrated Care. Services include:
- Crisis and medication stabilization
- Therapeutic services and supportive care
- Skill building and supports to maintain independence in the community
- Continued stabilizing for individuals following a hospital stay using therapeutic/crisis interventions, medication and ongoing care
Who Can Desert Garden Help?
We serve adults who have:
- Title XIX SMI status
- A referral from an acute hospital or subacute unit, NurseWise, Crisis Response Center or 23-hour observation unit
- Significant recent risk of harm
- Safety risk due to a serious functional impairment resulting from psychiatric symptoms
Desert Garden can help to improve daily functioning, guide adults with their recovery goals and path to wellness, and assist members in sustaining their rehabilitation progress.
Desert Mountain Intensive Behavioral Healthcare
Provides intensive behavioral health therapeutic interventions for adults with long-term psychiatric needs.
Desert Mountain provides comprehensive therapeutic interventions that support individual recovery and continuous stabilization of behavioral health conditions for up to 90 days. We are CARF™ accredited.
Our team of clinical, psychiatric and medical professionals provide continuous, comprehensive services:
- Rehabilitation and recovery services that instill optimal functioning during stay and upon discharge
- Coordination of a smooth transition to an appropriate level of care
- Opportunities to learn how to anticipate and prevent crises, and how to seek out assistance
- Programming that fosters ongoing recovery and helps to establish a support network upon discharge
Who Can Desert Mountain Help?
We serve adults who qualify under the following admission criteria:
- Immediate safety risk OR potential safety risk with severe difficulty performing daily living activities
- Individual is waiting for state hospital placement, or is stepping down from state hospital or acute care setting
Desert Mountain offers a safe, structured environment where the individual is respected, can learn new skills and is encouraged to formulate goals designed to help them integrate back into the community.