As a member, you may choose a primary care physician (your doctor). You will be supported by a team of experienced providers, who will help you develop an individualized treatment plan and set goals that are customized to you. Your care team will coordinate your integrated health program (your physical and behavioral health plan) to help you achieve whole person wellness.
The Community Partners Integrated Healthcare (CPIH) team specializes in care tailored to your individual or family needs. Turn to your supportive integrated health team:
- Physicians and Medical Assistants
- Psychiatrists and Therapists
- Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- Recovery Coaches
- Addiction Counselors
- Peer Support Specialists
- Pharmacists (select locations)
- Nutritionists (select locations)
- Physical Health Trainers (select locations)
- Case Managers
- Care Coordinators
- Wellness Coaches
- Discharge Planners
Here are some of our integrated health and wellness services:
- Primary care, including physical health, nutrition, pharmacy, laboratory services, chronic disease management, health screenings and telemed
- Behavioral health services, including therapy and counseling with individual, peer and team support for persons with serious mental illness and/or substance use
- Crisis care, including our Desert Mountain Subacute Inpatient for intensive behavioral healthcare and crisis residential care
- Comprehensive wellness programs, including Healthy You and In Shape programs, life skills, vocational programs, stress management, housing support and community-based services
Coming soon: licensed court-ordered evaluation and medication-assisted treatment
CPIH is your first and best choice for integrated health services—complete care to inspire true well-being.
This program receives funding from AHCCCS and the State of Arizona through Cenpatico Integrated Care and Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care.